Use of this site is provided by Sawbits subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Sawbits reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Sawbits are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Sawbits be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst Sawbits endeavours to ensure the information contained in this site is accurate, it does not warrant that it is error free.
5.Sawbits does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Sawbits . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Sawbits to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Sawbits). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. This site may contain links to other sites, please be aware that Sawbits is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and takes no responsibility for their content or availability.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
10. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation and returns policy
You have the right to cancel your contract within seven working days of the receipt of the goods. This cancellation must be notified to Sawbits in writing or by e-mail. If you cancel the contract within seven days of the receipt of the goods you should return the goods to Sawbits at your expense within 30 days.
You are recommended to return the goods in the original packaging or similar and should take reasonable care of the goods. A full refund (less postage) will be issued by Sawbits within 30 days if the goods are received in resaleable condition. If the goods are not received in resaleable condition, Sawbits reserves its right to deduct an amount from the refund for any resulting loss in value.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Our policy is to respect the privacy of our customers. We do not make our mailing list available to any other company.
Customer services and complaints
Our contact telephone number for customer services and any complaints is 01202 695224. Alternatively, you may write to us at Sawbits, Roman Heights, Corfe Lodge Road, Broadstone, BH18 9NQ. You can send an email to us at email@example.com